Aztalan Engineering, Inc. Announces Fall/Winter Trade Show Schedule
(Lake Mills, WI) Aztalan Engineering announced their Fall/Winter Trade Show Schedule this week.
“Trade shows are an important part of our marketing mix and really give prospective customers and opportunity to see samples of our work while providing us the opportunity to evaluate new equipment and processes” explained Kirk Kussman, Aztalan Engineering’s Sales and Marketing Director.
Aztalan Engineering will exhibit at the following shows:
- August 15 – 18, National Veteran’s Small Business Conference and Expo, New Orleans, LA
- September 14 – 15, Orthopedic Design and Technology Forum Supplier Expo, Fort Wayne, IN
- September 20 – 22, Medical Design & Manufacturing, Chicago, IL
- November 2 -3, Medical Design & Manufacturing, Minneapolis, MN
- February 14 – 16 2012, Medical Design & Manufacturing West, Anaheim, CA
About Aztalan Engineering: Aztalan Engineering has been manufacturing precision machined parts and assemblies for over thirty years. With 60+ professional and technical employees and state-of-the-art equipment Aztalan is certified to the ISO 9001, ISO 13485, and AS9100 quality standards and ITAR registered.